CLOSED CIRCUIT CAMERA RECORDING SYSTEMS (“CCTV”) INCLUDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA LIGHTING TEXT
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), your visual and audio recording personal data is handled by Hedef Otel İşletmeciliği A.Ş. (“Target Beyt Hotel”) within the scope described below.
Your personal data in question; physical space security (with the aim of ensuring the security of the buildings belonging to Hedef Beyt Hotel, helping to ensure and protect the security of employees, customers, visitors and fixtures at Hedef Beyt Hotel and to detect possible illegal violations and obtain evidence), audit and ethical activities It is processed within the scope of carrying out emergency management processes (providing legal, technical and commercial-business control and security of our customers and related persons with whom we have business relations).
Your personal data processed within the scope of the realization of these purposes, in the country, in line with the above-mentioned purposes; authorized public institutions and organizations, our service providers (legal, financial, audit) and service providers that process personal data on behalf of Hedef Beyt Hotel. Your personal data in question is not transferred abroad.
These personal data are collected electronically through closed-circuit camera recording systems in order to ensure physical space security and are processed for the legitimate interests of Hedef Beyt Hotel, in accordance with Article 5 of the Law, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
We would like to state that you have the following rights in relation to your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting the notification of these processes to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your requests regarding your above-mentioned rights by reading the text “Information Regarding the Application Form within the Scope of KVKK” on our website, through one of the ways specified in the text.
Your application will be examined by Hedef Beyt Hotel and answered within thirty days from the date of receipt of your application within the scope of the provisions of the KVK Law and the Communiqué, and the response will be sent to you in writing or electronically. As a rule, Hedef Beyt Hotel does not charge any fees within the scope of the applications made, but if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fees determined by the Board may be charged.