Target Hotel Management Inc. As (“Target Beyt Hotel”) (“Data Controller”), while collecting information that will help us improve your online experience, we also attach great importance to the privacy of your visitors who visit our website (“https://hotelbeyt.com/”). .
With the Cookie Clarification Text, we aim to inform you about cookies. This Cookie Clarification Text contains explanations about the different types of cookies used on our website and how you can control them.
A cookie is a small text file and holds a certain amount of data that our website can send to your browser. It can then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and accessed by our web server. These cookies can be taken by us later and our web pages and services can be regulated by means of cookies. In the Cookie Clarification Text; We refer to all technologies that include cookies, pixels, web beacons and gifs as cookies.
As Hedef Beyt Hotel, we can add new cookies to the cookies used on our website, refuse to use them or change them. We would like to state that we have the right to unilaterally change the Cookie Clarification Text at any time.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be collected electronically through cookies without the need for your explicit consent, and are processed for the legitimate interests of our Company in accordance with Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Cookies make our website easier to use, to enable you to work, navigate and use certain features on our website, to improve our website experience or to collect other statistical data, to remember the choices you make (such as language preference, country location or other online settings), and to provide personalized or enhanced features you choose. It is processed for the purposes of making efforts to transform it into a form.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling essential functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. These are usually placed in response to actions taken by you that amount to a service request. These cookies do not store any information that can identify you personally.
Cookie Name Purpose of Use Cookie Duration
In addition to reporting site usage statistics, the data collected by Google Analytics on Google properties may also be used, along with some of the advertising cookies described above, to help show you more relevant ads on Google properties (such as Google Search) and across the web, and to measure interactions with the ads we show.
For more information about Analytics cookies and privacy information, you can visit this site.
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data processed within the scope of the realization of these purposes, in line with the above-mentioned purposes; In order to fulfill our legal obligations, it can be transferred to authorized public institutions and organizations, to our service providers and suppliers for the evaluation of cookies, the proper functioning of the website, and data processing activities.
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
1. Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
2. After selecting Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want.
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More Settings at the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under Privacy and security, click Content settings.
5. Click on Cookies.
6. Under “All cookies and site data”, search for the name of the Website.
7. Click the Remove icon to the right of the site.
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies button. The Cookies window will appear.
5. In the search field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about preferences page.
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
More information on how to do this in other major web browsers.
You can find it at https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-memory or https://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We would like to state that you have the following rights in relation to your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law;
Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting the notification of these processes to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the data subject, are sent to the address of Hedef Otel İşletmeciliği A.Ş. Pamucak Sahili Mevkii, in writing to Selçuk/İzmir address, from your registered e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address, from your e-mail address not registered in our system, to email@example.com using mobile signature/e-signature You can send it to the address or to the address Hedefotelselcuk@hs03.kep.tr via KEP.
Your application will be examined by Hedef Beyt Hotel and answered within thirty days from the date of receipt of your application within the scope of the provisions of the KVK Law and the Communiqué, and the response will be sent to you in writing or electronically. As a rule, Hedef Beyt Hotel does not charge any fees within the scope of the applications made, but if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fees determined by the Board may be charged.